T-Stools are the tools of choice when working with individuals on balance reactions, trunk control, sensory integration responses, focused attention and proprioceptive responses. Our T-stools are height adjustable and made from high quality wood and durable steel for long lasting use.
Why would someone need to use a T stool? A child who is working to refine balance responses might use a T-Stool. A child who does not typically keep his feet on the floor and has difficult attending to school work and sustained seat-work tasks might also use the T-stool as an alternative to a regular chair.
• Encourages balance and facilitates a grounded position
• Encourages focused attention
• Develops integrative and perceptual motor skills.
• Develops core strength and appropriate posturing
• Sensory integration
• Height-adjustable T-stool is adjustable from 10-14”
• 10” Diameter Seat
• Constructed from institutional quality wood.
• PVC piping and steel with Rubber non slip foot.
• Capable of holding up to 150 pounds.
• Easy to clean.
SETTING UP A T-STOOL:
The height of the T stool should facilitate a position of 90° of flexion at the hips, knees, and ankles. The child's feet should be firmly planted on the floor. The leg of the T-stool is adjustable in height to accommodate children of different ages. The rubber tip on the bottom of the leg ensures it will not slip on the floor.
*NOTE: Free or Expedited Shipping is not available for this product. This item ships directly from the manufacturer and can only be shipped within the Continental US and Canada (If you are shipping to Canada, additional fees may apply and will be quoted during processing). Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.