Bouncy Bands help fidgety children stay in their seats (or at their desks). It attaches to the front legs of any standard classroom chair and provides the perfect activity for "busy" feet. The thick rubber resistance also helps provide deep pressure input to assist with sensory processing and calming
Active students are more productive and spend more time on task when they can move. Students with short legs enjoy being able to rest their feet on the Bouncy Band instead of having them dangle all day. In addition, students who feel anxious when working enjoy being able to stretch their legs to release their anxiety while they work.
Chairs can be lifted, moved and stacked, while the 4" support pipes and bands stay secured.
Bouncy Bands are made heavy-duty rubber. Loops are molded on both ends of the Bouncy Band. They install to the chair in seconds and are quiet to prevent classroom distractions.
Students love being able to wiggle while they work!
• Help students move while they work at their desk.
• Improve student time on task since they aren't as anxious or hyperactive.
• Improves sensory processing, positioning and mobility.
• Improves fine and gross motor skills
• Can help aid language and communication skills for students with learning challenges.
• Sensory Solution for children with anxiety and other sensory needs (SPD, ASD, ADD, ADHD…) or children who are just "fidgety."
• Deep Sensory Input (Proprioceptive)
• Sold as Single Unit
• Made heavy-duty rubber
• Install to the chair in seconds
• Teachers love Bouncy Bands because they are quiet and don't disturb or distract other students.
• Support pipes are 8" long and 1.5" in diameter
• Replacement bands available
• Available for specialty chairs as well *email inquiries
• Designed by experts, perfect for use at home, clinic or the classroom
• Bouncy Bands for Chairs can be used with the small Kindergarten chairs and they also stretch to fit adult chairs
• Max stretch 13-18" between the chair legs
• All parts are free of latex and pthalates