Friends and Neighbors is a matching game that focuses on emotions. Can players help a little girl who's sad because she's standing out in the rain or a boy who's afraid of the dark? Reach into the Helping Bag and Pull out a token—can it help someone on the game board? If so, it's a match!
In playing the game and reading about the feelings and needs of the characters, parents can help their children recognize feelings in others - the first step to building empathy.
• How to recognize and name emotions
• What it feels like to be a helper
Cooperative Games foster:
• Non-stressful play situations
• Emotional development
• Shared decision making
• Creative problem solving
• A sense of community
• Positive self esteem
• Includes: 4 game boards, 14 tokens, 1 Helping Bag, 1 Stop Sign board
• Includes Social and Emotional Intelligence Parent Guide & Friends and Neighbors Story Book.
• 2016 PAL Award
• 2016 PAL Award Top 10 Pick
• 2016 Parents' Choice-Recommended
• 2016 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award
• For 1 to 4 players
• Printed with soy-based inks on FSC paper and includes parts made only with recycled plastics.
Age 3 YRS +