Developed especially for kids with special needs and oral motor issues, Flexi Cups facilitate drinking without neck extension.
Unlike other cut cups, the Pink and Blue Flexi Cut Cups can be gently "squeezed" to change the shape of the cup lip. The flexibility that the cup provides when squeezed allows the caregiver to see the lips and tongue in action with minimal head movement. The large green cup is designed for independent use and is stiffer.
• Drinking therapy
• Features a cut-out for the nose to avoid having to tilt the head to drink
• Helps facilitate drinking without neck extension
• Controls and directs liquid flow by squeezing cups
• Recommended for beginner drinkers or those with limited mobility and/or dexterity
• Package of 3 Cups: 1 of each size
• Small 1oz Pink, Medium 2oz Blue, Large 7oz Green
• Generously cut-out rims
• Top rack dishwasher-safe
• No heated drying
• FDA approved Polyethylene and contain no latex, lead, BPA or phthalates.
Made in the USA
*NOTE: Eating and drinking items are non-returnable unless unopened.