Pure of tone and clear ring, this 4" aluminum triangle has a non-detachable loop handle allowing easy playing. Detached striker included. Includes songs and playing activities and safe for ages +3 years.
• Can be useful therapeutic tool with kids with auditory sensitivities
• Great for cognition, imagination, and musical creativity
• 4" aluminum triangle
• Non-detachable loop handle allowing easy playing
• Detached striker included
• Includes songs and activities specific to this instrument
Ages 3 and up
Hohner is a family company founded in 1857 in Trossingen, Germany by Matthias Hohner. Hand-made quality and close attention to detail has set Hohner apart from the beginning. A top leading brand in harmonicas, Hohner harps are distributed worldwide. Hohner harmonicas are played on the street by buskers, in intimate nightclubs, on festival stages, and even in Carnegie Hall. Despite a diverse harmonica line used in music from country to classical genres, the most famous Hohner harmonicas are their simple, 10-hole diatonics used frequently by blues, rock, country, and folk musicians.