Kids will love incorporating these playful "pets" into their speech and feeding therapy sessions!
ARK's Z-Vibe® Animal Critter is a friendly way to provide sensory input and oral motor stimulation. Its smooth, gentle vibration helps normalize sensitivities and "wake up" the mouth at mealtimes. The fun animal characters create a friendly environment to help alleviate any stress or anxiety around feeding therapy. They immediately spark interest, improve concentration, and increase willingness to participate in therapy or eat at the kitchen table.
Each tip has a variety of shapes and textures for tactile input both within the oral cavity and around the lips and face. Use the textured ears as spoons to decrease texture aversion. Or, use the bite blocks on the back of the tips to practice jaw grading and stability. They can also be used to work on biting/chewing skills, mouthing, and of course play therapy.
• Teach Biting and Chewing Skills
• Increase Oral Awareness
• Decrease Oral Sensitivities and Food/Texture Aversions
• Calm and Soothe with Vibrating Handle
• Increase Interest in Therapy
• Develop Oral Motor Skills
• Proprioceptive Input
• Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
• No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
• Measures approximately 3" from ear to ear
• Sold individually
• To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
*Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
MADE in the USA