ARK's Krypto-Bite™ Chewable Gem Necklace provides a safe, wearable, and discrete solution for kids and adults who need to chew.
For boys, it's cool-factor Krypto-Bite™. For girls, it's a stylish gem pendant. Either way, it's sure to be a hit!
Use this "chewelry" as an oral fidget (or even hand fidget) to help calm, soothe, and self-regulate during times of stress, or to better focus during homework and other activities.
ARK's Krypto-Bite comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
Magenta, Dark Blue or Red = Soft (very chewy), recommended for mild chewing only
Lime Green, Hot Pink, “Ghost” Translucent, Teal, or Black = XT (firmer, but still chewy), for mild to moderate chewing
Royal Blue, Lavender, Orange, Dark Grey or Forest Green = XXT (the most firm), recommended for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. This is also the longest lasting level for avid chewing.
• Oral sensory seeking
• Proprioceptive input through the jaw - chewing/biting
• Can help calm and focus attention
• Can help calm anxious, oral sensory seekers
• Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord.
• Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
• Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
• Each pendant measures 3 inches in length and .5 inch in diameter.
• The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
• If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
• Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
*Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear.
Proudly Made in the USA