ARK's MEGA Brick Stick™ is very similar to ARK's original and popular Brick Stick™ necklace. What's the difference? This MEGA version is much bigger! Wider. Thicker. Longer.
The classic/original Brick Stick™ (sold separately) measures about 2.5" long, just over ½" wide, and just under ½" thick.
The MEGA version, sold here, measures about 6" long, .75" wide, and .6" thick. The MEGA Brick has almost 4 times the weight/bulk of the original Brick—great for stronger chewers and/or for individuals looking for something larger.
ARK's MEGA Brick Stick™ is a handheld chew and does not come on a cord by default, but it does have a hole on one end in case you'd like to add one.
Made in the USA, this chew tool is a safe outlet for anyone who needs to chew, and an effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus. It has large bumps on one side and small bumps on the other side for lots of sensory input. Like all other ARK chews, it comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
Red and Teal: Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
Lime Green and Hot Pink: XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
Royal Blue and Purple: XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm.
*NOTE: No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers. Choose your option from the menu above. Each Brick is sold individually (cord not included). Color hues may vary slightly.
• As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
• As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
• As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
• To help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
• To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
• To build oral strength, mobility, and control
• To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
• Measures about 6" long, .75" wide, and .6" thick (including the height of the bumps).
• Wash with mild soap and water. Top-rack dishwasher safe (no drying cycle).
• Exact color cues may vary slightly
• Each chew is sold individually; cord not included.
• MADE in the USA out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials that contain NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
• Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
**Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times. This product is not a toy. Recommended for children 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
MADE IN THE USA