Get the best of both worlds with ARK's Z-Grabber® - an innovative oral motor tool that combines the benefits of both the Z-Vibe® and the Grabber®. Enjoy all the versatility of the Z-Vibe® plus the added bonus of a chewable "Grabber" loop attached to the handle.
For individuals who crave vibration and sensory stimulation from the Z-Vibe®, use the Z-Grabber® to transition them into working on biting and chewing skills with the textured tip and chewable loop. For individuals who enjoy tactile input from the Grabber®, use the Z-Grabber® for added sensory input and to transition them into using the various tips of the Z-Vibe® to work on speech and feeding skills. The loop can also be used as a handle for added convenience.
The Z-Grabber® is sold with one Textured Bite-n-Chew Tip XL. Other tips sold separately. All tips for the Z-Vibe are compatible with the Z-Grabber. Battery included (this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare). To turn the unit on, twist the Switch Tip into the handle *just* until it starts to vibrate (please do not overtighten!).
• Increase Oral Awareness
• Decrease Oral Sensitivities and Food/Texture Aversions
• Calm and Soothe with Vibrating Handle
• Helps Transition from Puréed to Textured Foods with Sylvia Spoon or Animal Tips
• Increase Interest in Therapy
• Teach Biting and Chewing Skills with Bite-n-Chew Tips
• Develop Oral Motor Skills
• Improve Oral Hygiene with Brush Tips
• Work on Writing Skills When used with the Pen or Pencil Tips
• The Z-Grabber® has a lightweight, portable design. The handle (excluding the yellow tip) measures approximately 4.75" in length and just about ½ an inch in diameter.
• Including the tip, the unit measures an additional 2 inches in length.
• One end of the plastic handle is sealed off from the internal components so that no saliva, water, or moisture can enter from that end while working in the mouth.
• The Switch Tip at the opposite end of the handle turns the unit on and off and can be easily removed to replace the battery.
• The chewable "Grabber" loop can be used either for bilateral biting/chewing exercises or as a handle for easy gripping. Please note, however, that the loop is not as "chewy" as the original Grabber, as the loop has a plastic core to secure it to the handle.
Made in the USA! The Z-Grabber™ and all of its tips are manufactured in the United States from medical grade materials that are FDA compliant and contain no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
***Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times. When changing tips and/or the battery, please use caution as the unit contains small parts that pose a choking hazard.