Bouncy Bands for Wide Desks fits Desks 31-38” Wide and help fidgety children stay at their desks (or in their chairs). It attaches to the front legs of any standard classroom desk and provides the perfect activity for "busy" feet. The thick rubber resistance also helps provide deep pressure input to assist with sensory processing and calming
Active students are more productive and spend more time on task when they can move. Students with short legs enjoy being able to rest their feet on the Bouncy Band instead of having them dangle all day. In addition, students who feel anxious when working enjoy being able to stretch their legs to release their anxiety while they work.
*NOTE: Bouncy Bands are also available for standard desks that have front legs between 20"-28" wide as well as specialty desks. The loops on both ends of the Bouncy Band are perfect for desk legs that are 1-1.5" in diameter.
Students love being able to wiggle while they work!
• Help students move while they work at their desk.
• Improve student time on task since they aren't as anxious or hyperactive.
• Improves sensory processing, positioning and mobility.
• Improves fine and gross motor skills
• Can help aid language and communication skills for students with learning challenges.
• Sensory Solution for children with anxiety and other sensory needs (SPD, ASD, ADD, ADHD…) or children who are just "fidgety."
• Deep Sensory Input (Proprioceptive)
• Sold as Single Unit
• Made heavy-duty rubber
• Install to the desk in seconds
• Teachers love Bouncy Bands because they are quiet and don't disturb or distract other students.
• Support pipes quickly slide up the 2 front legs of a student desk
• The support pipes are 8" long and 1.5" in diameter.
• Replacement bands available *Call for more information
• Available for regular and specialty desks as well
• Designed by experts, perfect for use at home, clinic or the classroom
• Bouncy Bands for Wide Desks They are 31” long for individual desks that are 31"-38“ wide
• All parts are free of latex and pthalates
Recommended Ages 5-18