The Sit ‘n’ Gym has little feet to prevent them from rolling away when used as a sitting ball. Widely used in European kindergartens and classrooms, the Sit ‘n’ Gym encourages dynamic sitting through gentle body movements that improves blood circulation increasing the child’s attention span conducive to better learning. It also promotes proper body alignment for better posture.
• Gross Motor - Promotes children's body coordination
• Vestibular - Helps develop balance
• Encourages dynamic sitting through gentle body movements
• Improves blood circulation increasing the child’s attention span
• Promotes proper body alignment for better posture
• Provides a fun work out while hopping on the ball
• Made of super strong latex free vinyl material
• Surface washable
• Inflates with a hand or foot pump *Not included
45cm = Approximately 18" (Persons Height up to 5'0")
55cm = Approximately 22" (Persons Height 5'1"-5'5")
66cm = Approximately 26" (Persons Height 5'6"-6'0")
Recommended weight: max. 120 kg – 270 lbs / Tested load capacity: max. 300 kg – 660 lbs.
*These specifications serve as a guide in determining the appropriate size of ball to use when exercising in a sitting position. Other considerations include the person's weight and the specific exercise program in which case one should consult a therapist or professional trainer.
WARNING: Not intended for Children under 3 YRS