The Crossover Grip uses a revolutionary applied technology that works with the body’s natural physiology to gently place fingers in the proper position for gripping. It uses the same great design as The Pencil Grip but has added wings to prevent fingers from crossing over each other.
These Pencil Grip line of grips are the #1 grips recommended by doctors, teachers, and occupational therapists for children and adults!
Developed by prominent educational therapist Dr. Lois Provda, The Pencil Grip increases comfort, teaches proper hand positioning, and improves control. Its ergonomic design also provides relief of hand fatigue and pain. Righties and Lefties simply place their thumb on the "R" or "L" on the grip and their fingers naturally fall into place.
• Fine Motor — Writing skills
• Benefits Adults & Children
• Can be used by Righties or Lefties
• #1 Grip recommended by therapists to help kids write
• Arthritis Foundation recommended as "easy" and "comfortable"
• Fits on pencils, pens, crayons & many drawing and writing tools
* Available in Assorted Colors