The CoOperBlanket™ not only promotes group cooperation and creativity, but its resistant fabric produces strong yet flexible bodies!
The Co-OperBlanket is a heavy duty spandex circle of fabric that offers unique perspectives in cooperative movement. Leaning into the resistance provides valuable tactile and proprioception input that is calming and organizing.
Co-OperBlanket's 10 oz. 4-way stretch lycra/spandex strength and elasticity promotes group co-operation, trust, individual balance, and self expression for up to 15 children at a time.
Children learn to feel and maintain their own boundaries, which helps them cooperate within a group. They love dancing images that are dynamic and active. You can feed them rich imagery, like a ship at sea during a storm. Use it with music. Soon your children will be making up their own stories!
You can bring creativity and fun to your exercise classes by using CoOperBlanket™. The fabric provides a resistance that not only feels good, but also maximizes stretching and strengthening of various muscle groups.
• Co-Operative: Trust building between 2 or more individuals.
• Core Strengthening
• Proprioception (deep sensory)
• Small - suitable for couples or one to one 60" wide 10' in diameter.
• Medium - suitable for up to 12 children age 8 or less 30" wide 16' in diameter.
• Large - suitable for up to 12 people 60" wide 19' in diameter.
• 10 oz., 4-Way Stretch Lycra/spandex
• Machine washable, cold water, gentle cycle.