This is the no-slip carpet which attaches to the Dynamic Triangle Bounce Pad with Velcro® tabs.
The triangular Bounce Pad is a clever alternative to a trampoline to provide individuals with vestibular stimulation. Push-offs and landings require balance, timing and motor planning.
The heavy-duty springs are covered to prevent pinched fingers.
• Vacuum carpet.
• Carpet may be cleaned with foam carpet cleaner.
• Carpet is not machine washable.
• Carpet for the Bounce Pad #11204 with Adhesive loop squares
• Instruction Sheet
• Maintenance Checklist
• Dimensions: 22" Triangle
The Bounce Pad carpet comes with the four adhesive loop squares attached to the hook squares on the bottom of the carpet.
1. Place the Bounce Pad on the floor. Place the carpet on top of the Bounce Pad, centered between the edges of the
2. Once the carpet is in place and square, kneel on the carpet to hold it in place. Turn one corner up, revealing the
hook and loop squares. Peel the backing off of the adhesive loop square, leaving it attached to the hook square. Carefully lay the corner of the carpet back down, and press firmly on top of the corner.
3. Repeat step #2 with the remaining corners. Your carpet is now ready to use.
NOTE: To make sure that the adhesive squares never release from the board, you can staple them in place. Be sure to use 3/8” staples, so that they do not go all the way through the wood. Staple them according to the pattern to the right.
SAFETY NOTE: Precaution—The safety of your clients is dependent on the appropriate choice of activity to match, yet challenge their physical abilities. Use appropriate spotting / safety techniques. In addition, the layout of your activity area, proper installation and maintenance of your equipment is critical. This equipment is not intended for recreational or outdoor use. Under no condition should this equipment be used without proper supervision!