Not yet rated Add your review
Emotional Intelligence Builds Confidence! Who says kids shouldn't talk about feelings? A growing brain can be a wild place! Teaching your child to identify, understand, and deal with their emotions builds a foundation of confidence and self-awareness that will benefit them for a lifetime.
Feelings in a Flash offers several easy and fun flashcard-based games and learning activities to encourage kids to openly discuss and reflect upon their feelings. Feelings in a Flash provides kids of all ages with the tools and the vocabulary necessary to properly label and express feelings.
This set of one hundred 2.5 x 3.5" flashcards includes 50 open-ended cards scenario cards and 50 emotion face cards with suggested coping strategies listed on each back! Perfect for counselors, teachers, and parents---there are endless ways to use these cards! This is also a wonderful game to use with individuals on the Autistic Spectrum or with other Social/Emotional and Language Communication Disorders.
• Identifying emotions and expressing feelings
• Interactive role-playing
• Includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions.
• Each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills.
• In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age.
• Perfect for classrooms & Counselors: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills
• So many ways to play! 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game.