*NOTE: Quantity Discounts are Available. Call for a Quote! This is an Oversized Item. Special Shipping Rates Will Apply.
The Flavors Noodle Chair, by Smith System, has a patented suspension below its seat pan that allows it to tilt slightly in all directions. This makes the chair more comfortable than other classroom chairs and also encourages the student to engage their core muscles while seated, which promotes better breathing to improve concentration. The Flavors Noodle Chair provides the benefits of sitting on a large ball with the added advantages of more stability and back support.
Unlike any other student seating, the Flavors Noodle Chair has a patented suspension below its seat pan that allows it to tilt slightly in all directions. This not only makes the chair more comfortable than other classroom chairs, it encourages the student to engage their core muscles while seated.
The Flavors Noodle Chair provides the benefits of sitting on a large ball with the added advantages of more stability and back support. The Flavors Noodle Chair is a better choice as a classroom chair because it makes a more positive contribution to the learning environment. Compared to a large ball:
• The Flavors Noodle Chair takes up less space
• The Flavors Noodle Chair won’t roll away
• The Flavors Noodle Chair doesn’t need constant inflation
• The Flavors Noodle Chair offers greater durability
• The Flavors Noodle Chair presents less risk for the student to fall
A Four-Position Classroom Chair: The Flavors Noodle Chair is designed so the student can comfortably face the front, either side or behind. This is a must for student seating used in collaborative learning environments that have students working in groups.
Built Strong: School seating has to be tough. In addition to providing flexibility, the high-density polypropylene shell offers great durability in the Flavors Noodle Chair. Its legs are strong, 18-gauge welded steel with a rugged chrome finish. Durable swivel-base glides with non-staining nylon bases and chrome-plated steel covers come standard. Or choose optional felt or stainless steel glides.
The design of the Flavors Noodle Chair is almost indistinguishable from the rest of the Flavors Seating line. So, if a student with ADHD is assigned a Flavors Noodle Chair, the chair won’t stand out from the other chairs and bring unwanted attention to the student’s learning disability.
18” Noodle Chair: 20.5”d x 19.5”w x 18”h, 5th Grade+, 75-250 LB Max
16” Noodle Chair: 18”d x 18”w x 16”h, Grades 3-5, 58-74 LBS Max
14” Noodle Chair: 17”d x 17.5”w x 14”h, Grades K-3, 45-57 LBS Max
• Polypropylene shell is attached to 12-gauge brackets via a metal to metal steel riveted connection
• Suspension is made from highly compressible urethane foam, allowing the seat to tilt slightly in all directions
• Frame is constructed of strong 1" 18-gauge tubing that is chrome plated (also available in platinum finish. Call for more information)
• Available in 18 Vibrant Colors
• Includes an integrated handle molded in for easy pick-up and moving of the chair
• Durable nylon base swivel glides standard (Felt and Steel Glides are all available. Call for more information)
• GreenGuard Certified
*NOTE: This item ships directly from the manufacturer and can only be shipped within the Continental U.S. and Canada. Expedited shipping is not available for this item. This Product is an Overweight/Oversized item and Special Shipping Rates will apply. Please call for a Quote. If you are shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada, additional shipping charges may apply. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Proudly Made in the USA!