Call Us Now: (847) 920-4708
Not yet rated Add your review
A chew necklace that is not only cool and contemporary looking, but combines fun and function resulting in a perfect solution for both oral and tactile sensory seeking individuals of all ages. Built to last. Great for all bite strengths.
The Geotag combines strength with style in a pendant that works for all. A popular option with our community due to the dual texture and its strength.
The Geotags sister the dog tags, work very well, but for some are just too thin and not strong enough, this inspired the Geotag, drawing on inspiration from block building games like Minecraft and combining it with retro games such as Tetris, whilst considering how to keep the neutral look and feel of the dog tag, led us to create this ever-popular pendant.
Whether you need to rub your fingers over the texture on the front or squeeze it hard in your fist or chew hard this product provides a cool, contemporary look that combines fun and function resulting in a much-loved pendant.
• Oral sensory seeking
• Proprioceptive input through the jaw - chewing/biting
• Raised surface design for extra sensory input
• Can help calm and focus attention
• Can help calm anxious, oral sensory seekers • Fidget
• Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord.
• Dimensions: 5.5cm long x 3cm wide x 1.5 cm thick
• Chewigems are made from medical grade, FDA approved silicone and are lead, latex, BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
• Come on a complimenting paracord, 94cm, which can easily be cut and adjusted to make the pendant the desired length.
• Matt finish no glossy feel.
• Dense and robust.
• Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
*Caution: CHEWIGEM® is designed for mild to moderate chewers. Due to the intended use of the product, wear and tear are expected and products should be checked routinely for damage and used with adult supervision. Discard and replace immediately once damaged. Necklaces are not intended to be worn by children under age 3 due to the concern of long cord strangulation.
Clasps and ties contain small parts and may be a choking hazard and are not intended for chewing. "This is not a toy."