Specially designed wiggle seats for young children help calm and focus those in early primary school and preschool who have a hard time sitting still.
This round dynamic cushion with flexible nubs on one side and small bumps on the other can easily be felt giving a choice for just the right amount of tactile stimulation. It offers "active sitting" which strengthens the muscles that support the spine. Use when a greater range of motion and sensory input is needed. Very helpful for decreasing fidgeting and increasing awareness. Great for children with sensory issues, ADD, ADHD or anyone who can benefit from dynamic sitting activity. Also great for working on standing balance. Who knew a bumpy cushion could do so much?
10.75" in diameter with nubby bumps all over it. Can easily be inflated by mouth. NOTE: These seats are also available in larger sizes for older kids and adults!
• Tactile: Often referred to by parents and teachers as a "bumpy" or "squishy seat," this cushion is great for kids with 'ants in their pants.' ADHD, ASD, ADD, SPD, Sensory Processing.
• Aides with focus & attention.
• Calming through multi sensory input.
• Vestibular: Promotes balance and core stability.
• Wonderful Gross Motor Aide: Helps build core body strength & stability
• Available in 6 bright, fun, color choices.
• Allow children to quietly move while working, enabling them to focus, stay on task and be more productive.
• An outlet for excess energy which enables kids to sit still in the classroom, at meals and around the house.
• Flexible nubs on one side and small bumps on the other can easily be felt giving a choice for just the right amount of tactile stimulation.
• Ergonomic disc causes the body to stabilize itself improving posture.
• Portable alternative to balance balls with the same benefits.
• Easy-inflation pump is included and firmness can be customized to contour exactly to each child's needs.
• 10.75"/27cm diameter comfortably fits a young child perfectly unlike larger cushions and balance discs.
• Effective on chairs, benches, or directly on floors.
• Safety tested.