Ring Toss can be played anytime, anywhere and is a wonderful hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills activity for most any age!
Now with this convenient travel set, you can take the classic carnival Ring Toss game with you for fun at home, school, parties, the beach or anywhere on the go… An American staple for decades, it features a distinctive, traditional x-shaped board made from solid wood, 4 red plastic rings, and 5 removable numbered pegs for easy portability.
Here's how you play: toss the red rings toward the x-shaped board to score various point values. You'll have to be strategic to win, the highest point value on a peg is the elusive 25!
• Eye-Hand Coordination
• Helps develop Fine Motor Skills
• Basic Math Skills
• Comes with four plastic rings and five removable screw-in wooden pegs
• Includes solid wood, traditional x-shaped board.
• Versatile & portable
• Lightweight and breaks down in seconds
• Measures 14.5” wide and just 6.25” tall