Cando® Theraputty exercise material has become the standard in resistive hand exercise material. Each color-coded putty has a different consistency ranging from XX-Soft for strengthening a weak hand grasp, to Extra-Firm for developing a stronger grip. Scented Theraputty makes hand therapy more pleasant for youngsters. Using scented putty is a fun way for children to develop grip strength and stay attentive and participate in physical therapy.
• Added scent can help children stay more attentive during PT
• Fine Motor development
• Can be used with tools to develop everyday skills such as key turning, bottle cap opening, etc.
• New non-sticky, non-oily, scented formulation
• Fragranced Putty offers added sensory stimulation.
• Squeeze to strengthen grasp, and even for stress reduction.
• Scented Theraputty makes hand therapy more pleasant for youngsters.
• Complete Range of Scented Theraputty Resistances!
* NOTE: Sensory Kids® stocks putty with firmness levels most frequently used by pediatric PTs and OTs. If you require more resistance, please inquire. Do not eat Scented Theraputty!
Tan = Vanilla XXSoft
Yellow = Banana XSoft
Red = Cherry Soft
Green = Apple Medium