Our Most Popular Vest… now for older kids!
Tweens, Teens, parents, teachers and therapists love this vest because it’s comfy, easy to use and and helps kids quickly calm and focus.
The vest is like a big wearable hug that provides steady proprioceptive input (body awareness) with deep pressure and balanced weight. The effect is so gentle, calming and reassuring, kids even ask to wear it.
Lightning-fast to put on, take off and adjust by adding or removing weight. For tweens, teens and adults on the autism spectrum and those with hyperactivity or sensory processing disorder
*NOTE: Black Weighted Compression Vests are 1" longer than other Weighted Compression Vests to accommodate Teen/Adult sizing. Includes 2 lbs. of weight: four 1/4 lb. weights and two 1/2 lb. weights. Additional weights sold separately (see accessories). Weights are safely positioned in pockets inside the vest and can be added or removed. Additional weights are sold separately (see accessories tab).
• Provides sensory input through the head
• Steady proprioceptive input (body awareness) for kids and adults on the autism spectrum, with sensory processing disorders, or hyperactivity
• Helps with focus
• Made of mesh and comfy neoprene that provides extra stretch and compression
• Easy-on, hook and loop closures on sides and shoulders
• Medium and Large vests hold up to 9 lbs., and X-Large vest holds up to 12 lbs.
• Ask your occupational therapist about weights and wear times for best results.
• Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs. (5% of total body weight is a common standard. The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight.)
• Remove weights before washing.
• Machine wash. Hang dry.
• Color: Black
SIZING (Chest, Length, Approx. Age):
*To measure chest circumference, relax arms (or measure lying down) around the body at the nipple line. Length is measured from shoulder to waist.
M 29"-37", 19.5”-20.75", 10+
L 34"-40", 22.5”-24”, Teen-Adult
XL 41”-46”, 25”-27”, Teen-Adult
***Use weighted products with guidance from a therapist. You may benefit from 20-30 minutes of wear each hour, or longer. Use with adult supervision.