The "caw-caw" of this crow sounder comes from the great echo in its hollowed-out wooden tube. Use the hardwood mallet to tap or scrape it.
• Can be useful therapeutic tool with kids with auditory sensitivities
• Great for cognition, imagination, and musical creativity
• Helps develop fine motor skills
• The "caw-caw" of this handsome crow comes from the great echo in it's hollowed-out wooden tube.
• Use the hardwood mallet to tap it or scrape it.
• Includes songs and activities specific to this instrument.
Ages 3 and up
Hohner is a family company founded in 1857 in Trossingen, Germany by Matthias Hohner. Hand-made quality and close attention to detail has set Hohner apart from the beginning. A top leading brand in harmonicas, Hohner harps are distributed worldwide. Hohner harmonicas are played on the street by buskers, in intimate nightclubs, on festival stages, and even in Carnegie Hall. Despite a diverse harmonica line used in music from country to classical genres, the most famous Hohner harmonicas are their simple, 10-hole diatonics used frequently by blues, rock, country, and folk musicians.