Pretend play leads to cooperative play, is excellent for developing imaginations, and creative young minds!
Imaginary play is a crucial developmental stage. It’s the stage in which all children begin to develop an understanding of the world around them, and learn to safely navigate those surroundings through imitation, practice and exploration. It’s also a foundation for basic social and language skills.
Whatever the season or weather, this wooden play center can perform double duty. You can decide whether to run a store or sell lemonade today. It features portable plastic bins for pretend shopping or storage, removable chalkboard signs, a spacious countertop and reversible fabric awning.
Combined with other pretend food toys, such as "Food Groups" Wooden Play Food, "Playtime Fruits" or "Playtime Veggies," this play set will provide a solid foundation for your child's imagination. Your little one can play shopkeeper, entertain "guests", or play salesperson with this versatile stand. ***Wooden Food Sold Separately
• Imaginative play encourages learning…Both independent and guided pretend play is an essential part of child development. This play stand's interactive parts will stoke your child's imagination. When combined with other accessories--such as toy foods--the set provides a way for parents to play with kids and teach them about food, nutrition, money, shopping, colors, counting, and more.
• Symbolic Play
• Social Skills
• Wooden play center performs double duty
• Run a store or sell lemonade today
• Portable plastic bins for pretend shopping or storage
• Sturdy wood construction and easy assembly *Comes unassembled
• Exceptional quality and value
• Quality Wood Construction and Easy Assembly
• Non-toxic coatings and meets or exceeds US toy-testing standards.
*NOTE: Free and Expedited Shipping are not available for this product. Oversized shipping rates will apply. This item ships directly from the manufacturer and can only be shipped within the Continental US. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.