Not yet rated Add your review
Designed with beginners in mind, kids starting at age 3 can simulate spins, twists, slides, wobbles, and more, while getting a workout, stabilizing their core and improving balance and coordination. Spooner Boards have become the go-to toys for Physical T
Ride, slide, spin, rock, jump, flip, and learn! Slide down hills, spin around and around, flip it, ride it, or do whatever you want...
The virtually indestructible design of Spooner Boards allows you to use them on any surface imaginable. Even spin and slide on cement! Ride sturdy and safely every time. Their gripping surface and raised edges make them safe and fun for anyone to ride, even barefoot!
Perfect for kids who want to learn the basics of skateboarding, snowboarding, and surfing without the worry of injury. Spooner Boards improve core strength and stability, leg strength, balance, coordination, gross motor skills, and more. They are a universal tool for active fun and learning!
Designed with beginners in mind, kids starting at age 3 can simulate spins, twists, slides, wobbles, and more, while getting a workout, stabilizing their core and improving balance and coordination. Spooner Boards have become the go-to toys for Physical Therapists, OTs, and physical education teachers because of the fun, safe, high-quality workout they provide.
Available in eight seriously cool colors: blue, red, green, purple, orange, yellow, turquoise, and black.
• Balance / Proprioception
• Core Strength & Stability
• Encourages gross motor skills
• Length 25.5" x Width 12"
• Available in 8 Colors
• Larger curved board for riding, sliding, and doing tricks
• Larger design great for taller kids: Offers more stability
• Great for indoor or outdoor use
• Great for kids young and old
• Instructions for 6 tricks included
• Raised edges, no-slip gripping surface
• Comfortable with or without shoes
• Virtually indestructible, high-quality construction
• Guaranteed lifetime fun
• Unbreakable, non-marring 3/8 inch polyethylene
MADE IN THE USA