Not yet rated Add your review
The Original Dizzy Disc is the ticket to endless vestibular fun and sensory satisfaction for all kids, or those with special and extra sensory needs. It helps release energy, improve strength, attention, focus, coordination, balance, and more. (150LB Max)
*NOTE: FREE Shipping is Only Available within the Continental U.S. Expedited shipping is not available for this product as it ships directly from the manufacturer.
The Dizzy Disc Original spin disc is a time-tested favorite that has been providing kids with a fun-filled way to release energy through spinning for over 20 years! This durable toy not only engages any child who likes to spin, it's the ticket to vestibular satisfaction for kids with extra sensory needs.
Spinning helps release energy, improve strength, posture, attention, coordination, balance, motor skills, and so much more. The durable, Original Dizzy Disc has been used by therapists, teachers, and caregivers nationwide for years, and is perfect for sensory integration therapy. The disc stimulates the vestibular system which helps improve awareness of one's body in space. As a result, children are calmer, more focused, and often better able to attend to everyday tasks at school, home, and out.
The patented 360-degree rotational platform, with built-in lever, enables you to set the platform angle to fit every child's individual skill level! All kids can approach the Dizzy Disc at their own pace and use the versatile Dizzy Disc to sit, kneel, or lie down. The unique lightweight and portable design, with built-in handle, makes it easy to take on the go. Give your child hours of productive play and improve their overall well-being with the Dizzy Disc.
The Dizzy Disc is perfect for anyone Ages 3+ (150LBS Max), who are on the Autistic Spectrum, diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), ADHD, ADD, Downs Syndrome, PTSD, who possess other sensory needs, or who just like to spin.
*NOTE: Because we realize kids grow up, we're proud to be the sole distributor of the NEW Dizzy Disc TherapyWide 26" for young adults, and adults up to 400LBS, for anyone who has outgrown the Original version.
• Vestibular Input
• Builds trunk muscles and increases postural stability
• For anyone with balance or neurological disabilities
• Perfect for sensory integration therapy
• Helps with attention, focus, coordination, balance, motor skills, and more.
• Made of extremely sturdy and durable plastic.
• Suitable for indoor or outdoor play
• Patented 360-degree rotational platform, with built-in, adjustable tilt control lever to suit all skill levels.
• 16” wide non-skid surface platform with smooth roll ball-bearings.
• Portable space saving design with built in handles for easy packing and storage.
• Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 5"
• Lightweight: Only 8 1/2 lBS!
• Comes Fully Assembled.
• 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
• 150 LB Max Weight Capacity
Made in the USA
*NOTE: FREE Shipping is only available via Standard Ground Shipping and within the Continental U.S. Please call for a quote if you are Shipping to Canada. Depending on stock availability it may take 2-3 Weeks to ship.