CanDo® resistive band exerciser roll is packaged in a dispenser box. Simply unroll desired length of exercise band from dispenser box and cut with scissors. CanDo® high quality synthetic latex free exercise band has been used for physical therapy and athletic training by clinics, fitness centers and individuals since 1987. It has become a well known staple of many physical therapy programs.
The latex free formula has been specially created to mimic the stretch characteristics of latex band. CanDo® exercise band is an economic solution for upper and lower body exercise. Lightweight, compact and portable. Durable. Effective when used alone, or with handles and anchors. Color-coded according to the exercise band’s resistance.
CanDo® is licensed to use the Thera-Band® color sequence so resistance level is easily identified. Available in 8 levels of resistance for progressive exercise. Levels range in order of strength from least to greatest resistance: tan, yellow, red, green, blue, black, silver, gold. Uniform width - each band is 5" wide.
• Exercise band therapy is the most commonly prescribed exercise for rehabilitation, conditioning, and training
• Exercise band for resistive exercise therapy
• Provides proprioceptive/deep sensory input through resistance
• Can be used in School, OT and PT to build core and targeted muscle groups
• Can be used in School for fidgety kids
• Uses for the Exercise Bands include: exercise, gym, balance, fitness, birthing, yoga, pilates, stability, and resistance.
• 25 YDS
• Latex Free
• Lightweight, compact and portable. Durable.
• Endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
• Recognized worldwide as the original System of Progressive Resistance.
• Each band is 5" wide