Finally! Kids hearing protection!
You now have a solution to providing hearing protection for children with sensitive hearing and kids that need hearing protection. The Baby Banz hearing protectors effectively attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds.
The earmuffs are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn't squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells. Baby Banz earmuffs have a comfy leather cover over the headband to ensure all over comfort!! The weight is also important to comfort; each ear muff weighs just 190 grams.
• How will I know if they are fitted correctly? Make sure the child's ear is enclosed inside the space in the ear cup and that the cushions seal fully against the head around the full perimeter if the child's ear. Adjust the headband so that it sits comfortably over the top of the head.
Sunglasses, reading glasses and thick hair can reduce the performance and fit of ear muffs.
• What does NRR and SNR stand for and what do they mean? NRR stands for Noise Reduction Rating, and SNR stands for Single Noise Ratio. Basically, these two ratings are used to give a measurement of the average decibel attenuation ( lowering of the noise level ) over a range of specified frequencies. They are calculated slightly different and because of this the SNR rating will come out higher than the NNR rating.
• Will my child be able to hear anything with the ear muffs on? Yes, your child will still be able to hear, this is important to their safety, however the dangerous levels of noice will be reduced. The less noise the child is exposed to, the less noise the ear muffs will let through. This also applies to ear plugs.
• Comfortably fit Children 2 yrs+
• Superior sound reduction for kids with auditory sensitivity
• Easy to wear in cool colors that kids love!
• The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that your child is comfortable
• Earmuffs are perfect for quiet time, sporting events, concerts, air shows, and lawn mowing or airplane trips
• Strong enough to withstand damage and wear from frequent use