The Maroon Spoon is a favorite for many therapists providing feeding therapy.
Regular store-bought spoons have bowls that are either too wide or too deep. This means that the spoon tends to get overloaded with food - way too much to orally manage in one bite. But the Maroon Spoon is just the right size! Not too shallow, not too deep, with an appropriate width. Perfect for working with children with problems such as poor lip closure, oral hypersensitivity, or tongue thrust.
• Feeding therapy
• Helps with poor lip closure
• Helps with oral hypersensitivity
• Helps correct tongue thrust
• Made out of FDA approved ABS that contain no latex, lead, BPA, or phthalates
• Each spoon measures 5.75" long
• The small bowl measures approximately 1.25 x .5" (L x W)
• The large bowl measures approximately 1.5 x 1.25" (L x W
*WARNING: NOT recommended for individuals with a bite reflex
Made in the USA