Colorful. Fun. These PRO Series SCP® balls appeal to all ages, and are strong enough to support children or adults.
Designed especially for therapeutic exercise, these bright, durable Therapy Balls can be used with clients in almost every developmental position for an endless variety of activities including flexion, extension, equilibrium reactions and postural adjustments.
The Therapy Balls can be soft inflated. Complete instructions are included with each ball.
• Gross Motor - Promotes body coordination
• Vestibular - Helps develop balance
• Core Strengthening
• Promotes lymph circulation
• Provides a fun work out while hopping on the ball
• Made of heavy-duty molded vinyl, so they’re tough enough to take years of therapy use and abuse.
• Inflates/Deflates easily with a hand or foot pump *Not included
• PRO Series SCP™ balls offer slow deflation and enhanced performance.
45cm = Approximately 18" (Persons Height up to 5'0")
55cm = Approximately 22" (Persons Height 5'1"-5'5")
66cm = Approximately 26" (Persons Height 5'6"-6'0")
*These specifications serve as a guide in determining the appropriate size of ball to use when exercising in a sitting position. Other considerations include the person's weight and the specific exercise program in which case one should consult a therapist or professional trainer.
WARNING: Not intended for Children under 3 YRS