Back Spin is an award winning brainteaser and fidget game…
Scramble and sort-out colors by twisting and flipping the disk. Do you have what it takes to un-scramble the mess?
This Oppenheim Award winning puzzle is a fidgeter’s dream: Shaped like a flying saucer with two halves that you twist to pass balls from one side to the other, your job is to scramble the colored balls, then figure out how to get them back into their matching slots—on both sides!
Back Spin might look simple at first, but this cleverly addictive puzzle could leave your head spinning!
• Fine motor skills
• Logic and Problem Solving
• Visual Perception and Reasoning
• Spinning Disc
• 35 Colored Balls in Nine Colors
• Twist and flip saucer to mix up the colors and then do the same to sort them out again.
• Difficulty depends on how much you mix up the colors
• Single Player Game
8 YRS+ (or Younger if used for Fidget-Value Only)