Am I a monkey? A hamburger? An astronaut? How many questions will it take to find out?
That’s the question on everyone’s mind-or glasses-in Jeepers Peepers, The "Ask and Answer" Question Game that builds questioning skills, describing skills, categorizing skills, problem solving skills, and more!
Have one student put on the glasses. Place a photo card in the Peepers slot without showing it to the student. Have the student face the other players and use the Cue Card to ask yes/no questions to find out what he/she is! Then, have everyone play!
• Speech & Language therapy or home
• Builds questioning, descriptive and categorization skills
• Problem Solving
• 5 categories: Animals, Food, People, Things, and Transportation
• 6 pairs of Jeepers Peepers glasses
• 6 "My Cue Cards"
• 101 photo cards (4" x 5")
• Spinner and bingo chips
• Instruction booklet with game ideas
• Academics Choice Brain Toy Award Winner!