A Wiggly, Wobbly Cutting Game! Can you cut all the little bugs free before Willy the Spider falls from the top of the web? Watch out—it's wiggly!
Set up the web and place Willy and the 10 bugs all around it. Pick a card, follow the instructions to cut the web and then pass the scissors to either the left or the right. Work together to cut all the bugs free and you all win! Instructions for play include three different game levels so the fun will grow with your child.
This game teaches important developmental skills through cooperative game play. Kids develop skills like cutting with scissors, counting, differentiating between big and little, recognizing left and right and gross motor dexterity. They also learn basic game playing skills like taking turns, rolling a die, spinning a spinner and playing together.
• Body Awareness
• Fine and Gross Motor Skills
• Taking Turns, Rolling a Die, Spinning a Spinner
Cooperative Games foster:
• Non-stressful play situations
• Emotional development
• Shared decision making
• Creative problem solving
• A sense of community
• Positive self esteem
• Willy's Wiggly Web is the award winning wiggly, wobbly cutting game with three play levels so it will grow with your child.
• Players work together to cut all the bugs free before Willy the Spider falls from the wiggly web.
• Children learn motor skills, hand-eye coordination, counting and social development skills with no reading required.
• Winner of three awards including Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award and Parents' Choice Magazine Seal of Approval
• For 2 to 5 players
Recommended for Ages 2-6YRS