Developed by Richard Gardner, MD, this game promotes the development of critical social skills in the home or classroom.
Children develop the social skills and attitudes that will improve their relationships with friends, family, and other adults.
Players learn about the importance of self-esteem, kindness, safety, ethics, values, health, empathy, consideration of others, and sympathy.
• Fun board game helps children develop critical communication and social skills.
• Focuses on: self-esteem, manners, safety, ethics, values, health and more.
• Facilitates communication and discussion, both of which can enhance feelings of self-worth and improve interpersonal relationships.
• The game is cooperative; all players win by helping each other solve the problems.
• When all of the problems have been solved, everyone wins!
• There are two levels of play for younger and older children.
• 2-4 players
• Contents: 24 Problem Cards 24 Solution Cards Instructions