Pretend play leads to cooperative play, is excellent for developing imaginations, and creative young minds!
Imaginary play is a crucial developmental stage. It’s the stage in which all children begin to develop an understanding of the world around them, and learn to safely navigate those surroundings through imitation, practice and exploration. It’s also a foundation for basic social and language skills.
Slice and Serve Party Wooden Toy Set can be used with children with SPD, ASD and other social and emotional disorders, overcome fears, anxieties and concerns related to attending Birthday parties through pretend play: Use pretend play to work through different Birthday party scenarios in the quiet and safety of your own home or therapy…
Every day can be a celebration, with this festive birthday party play set! Thirty-four pieces in this wooden set include six ready-to-cut slices of cake, removable candles and toppings, sturdy serving tray and a spatula that store neatly in a wooden box. Cake makes slicing sounds when cut!
• Pretend Play
• Preparing for everyday situations
• Sensory transition coaching
• Imaginative play
• 34 piece set
• Velcro tabs hold pieces together, then "slice" apart.
• Includes 6 ready-to-cut slices of cake, removable candles and toppings, cake plate, and server.
• Stores neatly in a wooden box
• Includes extension activities for play and learning.