Pretend play leads to cooperative play, is excellent for developing imaginations, and creative young minds!
Imaginary play is a crucial developmental stage. It’s the stage in which all children begin to develop an understanding of the world around them, and learn to safely navigate those surroundings through imitation, practice and exploration. It’s also a foundation for basic social and language skills.
If make-believe fun is on your shopping list, check out this all-in-one kitchen and grocery play set! This realistic wire grocery basket toy is just the right size for pretend play. It comes stocked with play food boxes and play food cans with pop-off lid - in all, eight sturdy, colorfully labeled packages to stock, load and "cook." The wire basket is carefully designed to be comfortable to carry, easy to store and wonderfully durable. The sturdy handles fold flat for easy folding or stacking, then lift up to carry around the "shop."
• Pretend Play
• Preparing for everyday situations
• Sensory transition coaching
• Imaginative play
• Color and shape recognition
• Sturdy wire shopping basket stocked with play food
• 8 play-food packages: tuna, fruit cocktail, chicken noodle soup, beans, spaghetti, brownie mix, fruit snacks, granola bars.
• Play food cans feature plastic pop-off lids to enhance creative play.
• Skill-building play ideas available on MelissaAndDoug.com
• The perfect accessory for play kitchens and a space-saving option for grocery-store play!