Pretend play leads to cooperative play, is excellent for developing imaginations, and creative young minds!
Imaginary play is a crucial developmental stage. It’s the stage in which all children begin to develop an understanding of the world around them, and learn to safely navigate those surroundings through imitation, practice and exploration. It’s also a foundation for basic social and language skills.
Six wooden vehicles and nine familiar signs furnish a world of travel and pretend-play fun! Car-loving kids will find everything they need to set up a busy street or add to train sets and blocks: The set includes emergency vehicles, a school bus, a taxi, garbage truck and nine brightly painted traffic signs for imaginative play. The included play extensions suggest skill-building activities to improve vocabulary and sorting, too.
All 15 pieces store neatly in the compartmentalized wooden box when playtime is over.
• Pretend Play
• Symbolic Play
• Imaginative play
• Fine motor skills
• Color and shape recognition
• Made using the highest quality materials
• Tested to be safe and durable
• 15-piece wooden set of vehicles and signs
• Scaled to fit popular wooden train tracks
• Play-and-learn activities recommend skill-building play ideas
• All pieces store in a compartmentalized wooden box