Don't let this guy run away; quick! turn him into a cube!
Most people don't bend like this, but this robot is known as the Human Cube, and he's a transforming robot. With joints made of elastic, and a body made of 22 cubes and rectangles, he can bend and fold and pose!
In his humanoid form, he's grand fun to mold and pose! Do you want him to stand, kneel... run? Just tell him you want to turn him into a cube and he's likely to try to escape! He likes to be able to move freely; that's why it's so hard to turn him into a cube!
Twist and pull his limbs and body until they all fit together; that's the name of the game! Don't worry; you can tell from his painted on smile that he'll forgive you for succeeding--so long as you unfold him and let him run around freely afterwards!
*This is a perfect classroom fidget
• Visually stimulating
• Great Fidget Toy
• Build Fine Motor Skills
• Eye-hand coordination
• Builds Problem Solving Skills
• Encourages third-dimensional thinking, shape planning, problem solving
• This wooden puzzle is made of cubes and rectangles
• The puzzle pieces are held together with stretchy elastic
• Twist, turn, and pull the pieces into place
• Includes one humanoid cube puzzle
Ages 6 YR+
*CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 Years.