The Air-Lite™ Junior Bolster Swing helps to Soothe, Stimulate and Strengthen your core and build motor skills! This Swing challenges balance reactions and offers proper head and body alignment as children change positions to sit, straddle, swing side-to-side or front-to-back. Portable and durable. Best for home use! Not recommended for clinics.
Provides a smooth ride to under-responders, and lots of action for over-responders. Supports children with ADHD, SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder), Autism, and many others who need stimulating input.
IDEAS FOR USE:
Incorporate this swing into your child's sensory diet to provide stimulation or a calming experience. Hang in a doorway, from the ceiling or from a swing frame. The strap orientation can be changed so kids can sit or straddle the bolster as they swing back-and-forth or side-to-side.
*This swing must be used with a Swivel Device, sold separately. Maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing, with protective floor matting.
• Core Strength
• Vestibular Input
• Mood & Attention
• Sensory Over Responding
• Sensory Seeking
• 16"L x 8"D with straps that are 54"L
• Weighs 2.4 lbs.
• Holds up 150 lbs.
• • Inflates and deflates quickly for easy storage and travel with high volume air pump. *Sold separately.
• Includes two carabiners and patch repair kit
• Hang from single or double point suspension. If using as single point suspension, the Swivel for Swings (see accessories) MUST be bought with the swing.
• Latex-free vinyl
• Surface wash. Air dry.
• Color: Blue
• Swing must be used with a Swivel Device. *Sold separately.
• Recommend using 2 Height Adjusters with Two Swing Ropes; or the Two to One Swing Converter if suspending from a height over 6'.
• Maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing, with protective floor matting.
• If using a Doorway Bar, hang directly from the bar.
• Swing installation hardware and high-volume pump sold separately.
• 1 year warranty, void if punctured by sharp objects or exposed to extreme temperatures.
Safe for Ages 4+