ARK's Brick Stick Textured Chew Necklace provides a safe, wearable, discrete, and cool solution for those who need to chew. Use this "chewelry" as an oral fidget (or even hand fidget) to help calm, soothe, and self-regulate during times of stress, to better focus during homework and other activities, for sensory oral motor input, and/or as a safe alternative to chewing/biting on fingers, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
The long shape means you can reach all the way to the back molars for adequate chewing, and two different textures are built-in for varied tactile input: large bumps on one side and small bumps on the other.
ARK's Brick Stick™ comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
Magenta, Red, or Dark Blue = Soft (very chewy), recommended for mild chewing only
Lime Green, Teal, Hot Pink, or Black = XT (firmer, but still chewy), for mild to moderate chewing
Royal Blue, Lavender, Orange, or Forest Green = XXT (the most firm), recommended for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. This is also the longest lasting level for avid chewing.
• Oral sensory seeking
• Proprioceptive input through the jaw - chewing/biting
• Can help calm and focus attention
• Can help calm anxious, oral sensory seekers
• Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
• Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
• Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
• Each pendant measures approximately 2.5 inches long by 5/8 inch wide. Including the bumps, it measures just under .5 inch thick.
• The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
• If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
• Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
*Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear.
Proudly Made in the USA