Not yet rated Add your review
Great for use in a Snoezelen environment. The perfect diffuser for young children. Features multi-colored LED lights, 3 mist modes, and auto shut-off option.
This aroma diffuser features multi-colored LED lights, 3 mist modes, an auto shut-off option, and a frosted glass top. It lasts up to 5 hours. Combine essential oils (not included) with a mixture of water to produce negative ions and aromas that elevate well being by dispersing essential oil molecules into the air. Quiet enough to use in the most serene spaces.
For use in a Snoezelen environment or use around small children. Aroma Dot Ultrasonic Diffuser is the perfect diffuser for young children. It's just small enough to not take up a lot of space, but will last all night with the handy 30 second increment mode.
The diffuser doubles as a charming night light which features multiple color options, in addition to a choice of no light. The diffuser is a healthy air purifier and mini humidifier. Mist and light is on/off controllable separately. It fleetly and effectively diffuses aroma without heat and offers natural aromatherapy to help heal the body and mind. Time operation mode is optional as interval or continuous. The unit has built-in auto shut-off for added safety.
• Different essential oils can be used for different purposes such as sleep, restlessness, sickness, lethargy, etc.
• Charming night light with multiple color choices.
• Healthy air purifier and mini humidifier.
• Mist and light is on/off controllable separately.
• Fleetly and effectively diffuses aroma without heat.
• Time operation mode is optional as interval or continuous.
• Calming mood lighting with 'favorite color' and 'no light' modes.
• Adapter Included.
• Optional built in auto-shut-off system for refilled safety.
• Dimensions 8.1 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches
*NOTE: Legal Disclaimer—Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Always use caution when using essential oils as individuals with allergies could have a reaction. It's always best to consult with a doctor before using any product which will be inhaled, or applied the skin.