The Z-Vibe® is a vibratory oral motor device specifically engineered to improve a variety of speech, feeding, and sensory skills. Its sleek, innovative design features a lightweight, plastic hand piece with a tip on either end.
The end with the Probe Tip is sealed off from the internal components so that no water, moisture, or saliva can enter from that end while working in the mouth. Turn the unit on/off by twisting the Switch Tip at the opposite end. The Switch Tip can also be replaced with another tip in order to use two tips simultaneously. For example, attach a Fine Tip to one end and a Spoon Tip to the other. Use the Fine Tip to stimulate a tongue bowl for feeding, and then quickly turn to the Spoon Tip for feeding. If the individual loses the tongue bowl, you can easily turn back to the Fine Tip again.
• Increase Oral Awareness
• Decrease Oral Sensitivities and Food/Texture Aversions
• Calm and Soothe with Vibrating Handle
• Helps Transition from Puréed to Textured Foods with Sylvia Spoon or Animal Tips
• Increase Interest in Therapy
• Teach Biting and Chewing Skills with Bite-n-Chew Tips
• Develop Oral Motor Skills
• Improve Oral Hygiene with Brush Tips
• Work on Writing Skills When used with the Pen or Pencil Tips
• The DnZ-Vibe® is sold with one Probe Tip and one Switch Tip.
• Other tips available are sold separately.
• Battery included (this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare).
• The handle (excluding the tip) measures about 4.67" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter.
***Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times. When changing tips and/or the battery, please use caution as the unit contains small parts that pose a choking hazard.
MADE in the USA out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials that contain NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.