Chewy Tubes are innovative oral motor devices designed to provide a resilient, non-food, chewable surface for practicing biting and chewing skills.
Chewy Tubes are for children and adults. They are a safe and effective tool for practicing biting and chewing skills and those seeking additional proprioceptive input into the jaw.
Therapists often use Chewy Tubes for treatment of individuals who are developing initial oral motor skills, or rehabilitating the jaw after surgery, trauma or stroke.
• Biting and feeding therapy
• Oral proprioceptive input
• Jaw rehabilitation
• Chewy Tubes are available in 4 fun and attractive colors/sizes: Yellow (Small 3/8” stem), Red (Medium 1/2” stem), Blue (5/8” stem), Green (Medium 1/2” Knobby stem).
• Safe, non-toxic surface for developing biting and chewing skills.
• Chewy Tubes are latex-free and lead-free.
• Does not contain PVC or phthalates
*Children with Autism require professional supervision when using Chewy Tubes.