Hi, I'm Dr. Maple, and this is my medical kit. Inside you'll find the tools I use every day! Why don't you try them out for yourself?
When you open up the metal latch on my sturdy doctor's case, you'll find my stethoscope, thermometer, patient chart, my otoscope (ear checker!), ointment gel, medicine bottle, tongue depressor and reflex hammer. I also have a spring-action syringe for when I do need to give shots, but I do my best to make sure they don't hurt! All together, that's 10 handy doctor tools.
Of course, I only use the finest all-natural wooden tools with simple designs and safe paints. And when it's time to clean up, they all fit snugly in my personalized carrying case! Playing pretend is a great way to use your growing imagination, and playing doctor with friends and family is a great way to encourage social skills, concentration and focus, and creativity!
This set is perfect for kids who suffer with fear or anxieties related to visiting the doctor. Imitate what happens at the doctor's office through play, and they become more comfortable and confident when the time comes for office visits or hospital procedures!
• Encourages Imaginative Play
• Interactive; Use Accessories to play check-up and doctor…
• Promotes Social Thinking
• Promotes Intellectual Skills, Creativity, Originality and Concentration
• Pretend play can aid in relieving stress, and anxiety related to doctor’s visits and medical treatments.
• Dr. Maple's Wooden Wonders Medical Kit - 10 Piece Set!
• Cut from solid wood, each kit includes stethoscope, thermometer, and patient chart, my otoscope (ear checker!), ointment gel, medicine bottle, tongue depressor, syringe, case and reflex hammer.
• Safe Water-Based Paints
• Great for Children 3 and older!