Stay warm and cozy while looking cool! Looks like any other fleece vest, but weights are tucked inside for soothing proprioceptive input. Wear the super soft vest to help improve focus and attention. Zipper closure for easy on and off, and exterior pockets for a fidget or chewy. Fleece offers calming tactile input for sensory defensive children.
Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
• Deep sensory / proprioceptive input
• Can help with focus and attention, aggression, sensory seeking, transitions
• Weights are safely positioned in pockets inside the vest and can be added or removed.
• Additional weights available *Sold separately
• Remove weights before washing.
• Machine wash. Hang dry.
• Made from soft fleece material
• Color: navy blue
• Small and Medium vests hold up to 7 lbs., Large vest holds up to 8 lbs., and X-Large and XX-Large vests hold up to 10 lbs. Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs. (5% of total body weight is a common standard. The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight.)
• Ages 2-15
NOTES: Vest comes with a total of 2 lbs. of weights: four 1/4 lb. weights and two 1/2 lb. weights. Add 1/2 lb. weights to interior pockets for added sensory input. Additional weights sold separately (see accessories tab).
Small - Chest 20”, Length 14”, Approx Ages 2-4
Medium - Chest 27”, Length 16”, Approx Ages 5-6
Large - Chest 32”, Length 19”, Approx Ages 7-9
XL - Chest 37”, Length 20”, Approx Ages 10-12
XXL - Chest 42”, Length 22”, Approx Ages 13-15
*To measure chest circumference, measure around torso at nipple line with arms gently at side.
Adult supervision required
**NOTE FOR TEEN USE: Use weighted products with guidance from a therapist. You may benefit from 20-30 minutes of wear each hour, or longer. Use with adult supervision.