B4Adventure NinjaLine Ninja Ladder builds coordination, balance and strength - all while having fun. The 8' Rope Ladder is made of high performance polyethylene rope. Loop attachment goes around any tree with no hardware needed.
Endorsed by Brian Arnold “The Ninja.” Brian Arnold is a recognized expert in ninja warrior competition and training. As a highly successful warrior, he is the ninja that beginner warriors turn to for training tips. In his free time he likes to rock climb and train with Slackers™ slacklines and Ninjaline™
• Gross Motor Skills
• Core and upper body strength and coordination
• Eye/Hand Coordination
• Grip Strengthening
• Maximum weight load of 175 lbs.
• Ninja Rope Ladder attaches without hardware by looping around any strong tree
• Made with high performance, UV resistant polyethylene rope and solid wood dowels
• Rope with attached climbing disks
• Includes steel hanging Delta safety clip
• Compatible with Ninjaline obstacle course (sold separately)
HANGING SPACE REQUIRED: Ideal 8.2 ft (headroom)
Adult Supervision Required
For ages 5+