*FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE!
The Gonge Floor Surfer is a roller board for play and therapy. It combines play and training of motor skills and was developed in partnership with children's physiotherapists to ensure safe use by any child irrespective of motor skills level. Made of plastic with inserts of EVA foam to give the Floor Surfer an attractive surface.
• Gross Motor Planning
• Core Strengthening for Children with Low Tone
• Use in sitting, kneeling or prone positions for vestibular and motor planning activities
• Strengthens the upper and lower extremities and improves balance, posture, and coordination
• The raised front part of the Floor Surfer supports the coccyx when the child is sitting and the sternum when child is lying down.
• The Floor Surfer is slightly tapered at the front to give increased freedom of movement for the child’s arms.
• The wheels are screened to minimise the risk of running over the child’s fingers.
• Quality wheels with double ball bearings and non-smudging wheels in clear PU.
• The narrow sides act as handles where the child’s hands are protected by the protruding corners.
• Made of plastic with inserts of EVA foam to give the Floor Surfer an attractive surface.
Ages 2 Yrs+
*NOTE: Expedited shipping may not be available as this item. FREE shipping is only available within the Continental United States. If you are shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or Canada, additional shipping charges will apply. Please allow 2-3 days for shipping.